North Cornwall Railway Company
Incorporated on 18th August 1882.
A 52½ mile route from the London and South Western Railway in Halwill to Padstow. The line was separated into three sections with individual capitals, all managed, worked and later rented to the London and South Western Railway.
Original capital £660,000 in shares of £10 each, loans of £220,000. 1884 further capital of £150,000 authorised, and loans of £50,000.