Piccadilly Hotel Ltd
Registered 1904. Dissolved <1916. Company number 81108
Some certificates signed by Polydor Welchand de Keyser as director. Formed to acquire a block of buildings between Regent Street and Piccadily in London and to build a large hotel. The hotel was opened in 1908. De Keyser was a nephew of Sir Polydore de Keyser who took over his uncle’s Royal Hotel, the largest in London and expanded his interests to other developments. This hotel still stands but has been owned by several companies over the years.
Capital £800,000 in 400,000 ordinary shares of £1 and 80,000 5½% preference shares of £5.