Portbury Pier and Railway Company
Incorporated on 3rd August 1846.
A line to connect the new pier in Portbury to Bristol. It was only built to Portishead rather than Portbury, and the original company became defunct, replaced by the Bristol and Portishead Railway company in 1863. This passed to the Great Western Railway.
Capital £200,000 in 4,000 Shares of £50 each. Loans of £66,666.