Swindon, Marlborough and Andover Railway Company
Incorporated on 21st July 1873.
A line running north to south, connecting the Great Western with the London and South Western Railway at either end. The company amalgamated with the Swindon and Cheltenham Extension Railway in 1884, forming the Midland and South Western Junction Railway.
Capital £375,000 in £10 shares, and loans of £125,000.