|101||Consolidated ordinary stock||?||?||–||–|
|103||4½% preference stock||?||?||–||–|
|105||4½% debenture stock||?||?||–||–|
Victoria Station and Pimlico Railway Company
Incorporated on 23rd July 1858
Formed to build a station at Victoria Street, Pimlico, and a short line to join the West End and Crystal Palace Railway. It was subscribed to by the London, Brighton and South Coast Railway, and opened in 1860. The company arranged for the inclusion of broad gauge rails with the Great Western in 1859, raising additional capital, and leased one half of the Station to the London, Chatham and Dover, and the Great Western Railway companies jointly.
Capital £675,000 in shares of £10 each, and loans of £225,000. Additional raised in 1859 of £75,000 in £10 shares, and £25,000 loans.