|103||Preferred half share||?||?||–||–|
|105||Deferred half share||?||?||–||–|
Waterloo and City Railway Company
Incorporated on 27th July 1893.
A short 1½ mile line commencing below Waterloo Station, and running to Mansion House Street in the city. Opened in 1898, it was amalgamated with the London and South Western Railway in 1907 and connected to this line via a 30 ton hoist for the trains. It was the only underground line owned by a main line company at the time.
Capital £540,000 in shares of £10 each. Loans of £180,000.