West Cheshire Railway Company
Incorporated in June 1861.
A 6 mile line connecting the Cheshire Midland Railway in Northwich with the Birkenhead Railway in Helsby. It was managed by the London and North Western and the Great Western companies, and was amalgamated into the Cheshire Lines Committee in 1865.
Capital £200,000 in £10 shares, and loans of £66,600. Extension capital raised in 1862 of £63,000 and £21,000 respectively.