West Manchester Railway Company
Incorporated in 1899.
A railway company formed to take over the original gas tramway on the site. The line ran 26 miles serving the large industrial estate, and was extended by the newly formed Trafford Park company in 1904 to reach 33 miles, also connecting with the Manchester, South Junction and Altrincham Railway. It closed in 1998.
Capital not known.