|105||4% debenture stock||?||?||–||–|
Whitechapel and Bow Railway Company
Incorporated on 6th August 1897.
An underground line in East London. £359,000 of the company’s capital was guaranteed by the Metropolitan District and the London, Tilbury and Southend companies. The line opened in 1902, and passed to the Midland Railway in 1912.
Capital £1,200,000 in shares of £10 each. £359,000 in 4% debenture stock (guaranteed by LT&SR and MDR).