Aberdeen and Turriff Railway Company
Incorporated on 19th April 1859
Originally incorporated as the Banff, Macduff and Turriff Junction Railway. An 18 mile standard gauge line which opened in 1857, running from Garioch (on the Great North of Scotland Railway) to Turriff. It was used by and later consolidated into the Great North of Scotland Railway in 1866.
Capital raised in 1859; £85,155 in shares and £39,900 in debentures.