|101||Ordinary £10 share||?||?||–||–|
|106||Deferred ordinary share||?||?||–||–|
Anstruther and St. Andrews Railway Company
Incorporated on 26th August 1880
A 15 mile line between the towns, later extended to connect with the North British Railway. It was opened partially in 1883 and fully by 1887, and became amalgamated with the North British Railway in 1897.
Capital £117,000 divided into; Original capital £57,000 in Ordinary Shares of £10 each; £5,000 Deferred Ordinary Shares (subscription from North British); and £55,000 in Preference Shares. Total loans of £39,000.