Banff, Macduff and Turriff Extension Railway Company
Incorporated on 27th July 1857.
A standard gauge line built by the Banff, Macduff and Turriff Junction Railway (or Aberdeen and Turriff Railway) to link the towns and complete the originally intended route. Opened in 1860 and consolidated with the Great North of Scotland Railway in 1866.
Capital £81,000 in shares of £10 each, loans of £27,000.