Banff, Portsoy and Strathisla Railway Company
Incorporated on 27th July 1857
A standard gauge line from the Great North of Scotland Railway in Grange to the named towns. It was later known as the Banffshire Railway. Opened in 1859 and worked by the Great North of Scotland Railway, it amalgamated with the latter company in 1867.
Capital £90,000 in shares of £10 each, loans of £30,000.