|101||£25 share||184, blue, green seal||?||VF||£60-80|
Edinburgh and Bathgate Railway Company
Incorporated on 3rd August 1846
Leased to the Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway from incorporation, only 11 miles of the original 23 were built, linking the latter line to Bathgate. This section opened in 1862, and became part of the North British network in later years.
Capital £250,000 in 10,000 Shares of £25 each. Loans of £83,000.