Formartine and Buchan Railway Company
Incorporated on 23rd July 1858.
A line from the Great North of Scotland Railway at Dyce, running through to Fraserburgh, a total of around 50 miles. Subscribed to by the Great North of Scotland by £50,000, the line opened from 1861 onwards and passed to the latter company in 1866.
Capital £300,000 in shares of £10 each. Loans of £100,000.