|101||£10 shares||un-issued, 18–, black||?||VF||£?|
|106||Preferred half share||?||?||–||–|
|111||Deferred half share||?||?||–||–|
Gifford and Garvald Railway Company
Incorporated on 3rd July 1891 (Light Railway 14th July 1898)
A 12 mile line between the towns and connecting with the North British Railway. The line had not been commenced by 1896 and so was built as a light railway in 1898 to Gifford, and opened in 1901 being maintained and worked by the North British company. The line closed in 1933 for passenger traffic, and completely in 1965.
Capital £110,000 in shares of £10 each. Loans of £30,000. Reduced in 1893 when route amended, to £75,000 and £25,000 respectively.