Glasgow, Dumbarton and Helensburgh Railway Company
Incorporated on 15th August 1855.
A line connecting with the Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway at one end, and the Caledonian and Dumbartonshire Junction Railway at the other. It opened in 1858, joined the Edinburgh and Glasgow in 1862 and passed to the North British Railway in 1877.
Capital £240,000 in shares of £10 each. Loans of £60,000.