|101||Original £25 share||?||?||–||–|
|106||Scrip certificate||1845, black||?||VF||£?|
Glasgow, Garnkirk and Coatbridge Railway Company
Incorporated on 19th July 1844
An 11 mile line between Gartsherrie and Coatbridge, built as an extension of the existing Garnkirk and Glasgow Railway. The Act authorised this change of name as well as the extension, and the line became vested in the Caledonian Railway in 1846.
Capital £139,000 in 5,560 shares of £25 each.