|101||£25 whole share||?||?||–||–|
Glasgow, Paisley and Greenock Railway Company
Incorporated on 15th July 1837.
A 22 mile standard gauge line between the named towns. The company jointly built and owned the line between Glasgow and Paisley with the Glasgow, Paisley, Kilmarnock and Ayr Railway (incorporated on the same day). It opened in 1841 and passed to the Caledonian Railway in 1851.
Capital £650,000 divided into 16,000 Whole Shares of £25 each; 8,000 Half Shares of £12.10s each; and 20,000 Preference Shares of £7.10s each. Loans of £216,660.