Newtyle and Glammis Railway Company
Incorporated on 30th July 1835.
A 6½ mile line built in the 4ft 6½ in gauge (converted to standard in 1848). It was opened in 1838 and extended the Dundee and Newtyle Railway’s route. The lines passed to the Scottish Midland Junction Railway, which then passed on to the Caledonian Railway in 1881.
Capital £20,000 in shares. Loans of £6,600.