Paisley and Renfrew Railway Company
Incorporated on 21st July 1835.
A short line just over 3 miles in length, running from Paisley to the Steam Ferrys at Renfrew on the River Clyde. It was built in the 4ft 6in gauge but altered to standard when purchased by the Glasgow, Paisley, Kilmarnock and Ayr Railway in 1847.
Capital £23,000 in shares and loans of £10,000.