Aberdare Valley Railway Company
Incorporated on 2nd July 1855
A short broad gauge line linking the Middle Duffryn coal pits to the Vale of Neath Railway. It opened in 1857 and was leased to the Vale of Neath Company, and in 1864 was amalgamated with the Swansea and Neath Railway.
Capital £12,000 in shares of £20 each. Loans of £4,000.