Bala and Dolgelly Railway Company
Incorporated on 30th June 1862
An 18 mile standard gauge line connecting the two towns. Opened in August 1868 and worked by the Great Western Railway, it was extended to join the Corwen and Bala Railway in 1865 while abandoning parts of the original line. The line was absorbed by the Great Western in 1877.
Capital £112,000 in £10 shares and loans of £37,000