|101||Ordinary £20 share||?||?||–||–|
Bangor and Caernarvon Railway Company
Incorporated on 20th May 1851.
A line running from Menai Bridge to Caernarvon over 7 miles in length. Opened in 1852 and amalgamated with the Chester and Holyhead Railway in 1854, the line was leased to the North Western Railway from 1859, and became vested in that company from 1867.
Capital £120,000 in shares of £20 each, loans of £20,000.