Buckley Railway Company
Incorporated on 14th June 1860
Originally a 5 mile mineral line, later authorised (1866) to raise further capital to enable the carriage of passengers. In 1873 it was leased to the Wrexham, Mold and Connah’s Quay Railway, both passing to the Great Central Railway in 1905.
Original Capital £30,000 in shares of £10 each. Loans of £10,000. Increased in 1863 by £30,000 in ordinary and preference stock, and £10,000 loans, and by the same amounts again in 1866.