Caernarvonshire Railway Company
Incorporated on 29th July 1862
A 27 mile line connecting the London and North Western Railway to Portmadoc. It opened in 1867, and later sections in 1870. The line was operated by the London and North Western, and later the London, Midland and Scottish company, and was closed in the 1960’s.
Capital £200,000 in £10 shares, and loans of £66,500.