Carmarthen and Cardigan Railway Company
Incorporated on 7th August 1854
A broad gauge line running from Llandyssil, eventually connected with the South Wales Railway at Carmarthen. The originally planned section on to Cardigan was never built, and the company sold to the Great Western in 1881 who completed the planned route by 1895.
Capital £300,000 in shares of £10 each. Loans of £80,000.