|101||£25 whole share||?||?||–||–|
Gloucester and Forest of Dean Railway Company
Incorporated on 27th July 1846.
A 15 mile line connecting the Great Western Railway in Gloucester with the Monmouth and Hereford and more importantly the South Wales Railway who were jointly building the line. It opened in 1851 being leased to the Great Western, and absorbed by that company in 1875.
Authorised capital £320,000 in Whole Shares of £25 each. Loans of £105,000.