Glyn Valley Tramway Company
Incorporated on 10th August 1870.
A 2ft 4½in gauge line, originally incorporated as the Ellesmere and Glyn Valley Railway (1866), planned to carry goods from the local slate quarries to the Shropshire Union Canal. The new line opened in 1873 powered by horses, and was adapted and re-opened in 1888 when steam traction began. Passengers were carried from 1891 but the line closed in 1935.
Capital not known, Independent.