Ogmore Valley Railways Company
Incorporated 13th July 1863.
A 9 mile line connected with the Llynfi Valley Railway. It was extended in 1866 and amalgamated with the Llynfi Valley to form the Llynfi and Ogmore Railway, later taken over by the Great Western.
Capital £90,000 in shares of £20 each, loans of £30,000. Further raised for the Ely Valley extension of £12,000, and the Llynvi and Ogmore Act of £30,000.