|101||£1.5s shares||18, black||16,000||F||£-|
|105||6% debenture stock||?||?||–||–|
Van Railway Company
Incorporated on 3rd June 1873 (Board of Trade Certificate)
A 7 mile line which connected the Van Lead Mines to the Cambrian Railways. It opened in 1871, to passengers in 1873, and passed to the Great Western Railway. The line closed in 1940.
Capital £23,000 in 16,000 shares of £1.5s each, and £3,000 in debenture stock.