Welshpool and Llanfair Light Railway Company
Incorporated by Light Railway Order 8th September 1899
A narrow gauge (2ft 6in) line, from the Cambrian Railway’s Welshpool station to the latter named town. It opened in 1903, worked by the Cambrian company, and passed to the Great Western at grouping in 1922.
Capital £39,000 in shares of £10 each, loans of £13,000.