|101||£10 shares||187, black||>114||VF||£30-40|
Glasgow Port Washington Iron & Coal Co. Ltd.
The company was organised by Scottish investors by 1874 to build ironworks to exploit the coal lands at Port Washington, Tuscarawas County, Ohio. The works were erected and iron produced for a couple of years until the company was bankrupt which was put down to a slump in the iron trade and mismanagement on both sides of the Atlantic.
Capital £250,000 in shares of £10.